Suicide Prevention Australia (SPA) works alongside national peak body for mental health, Mental Health Australia. Together we ensure our members' voices are heard in anything relating to mental health and suicide prevention in this country.
SPA is also proud to contribute its expertise and member voices to to the below groups and committees:
- Fifth Mental Health Plan Strategic Advisory Group
- ATSISPEP National Advisory Council
- Australian Government’s Digital Mental Health Gateway Stakeholder Group
- beyondblue Suicide Prevention Research & Campaign
- CRESP Consumer Advisory Group
- Life in Mind Communication Champions' Group
- Mental Health Commission Qld Suicide Prevention Reference Group
- Mindframe Social Media Advisory Panel
- Monash University Expert Advisory Group on prevention of suicide in nursing homes
- NMHC Advisory Group for Suicide Prevention
- NSW MHC Suicide Prevention Strategic Advisory Group
For further information please phone us on 02 9262 1130 or email email@example.com.