Remuneration: $66 027.58 – $68 085.50 Per annum + 11% Super + Salary Packaging
Employment Type: Temporary Full Time until June 2024 (with the possibility of extension)
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ440603
Closing Date: Monday 6th November 2023
Everymind is a leading institute dedicated to the prevention of mental ill-health and suicide. We have a long-standing reputation for designing, implementing and evaluating tailored policy advice, research, and programs. Our office is located directly across from beautiful Newcastle Beach.
About the job:
- At Everymind you will work with a fun and talented multidisciplinary team including Project, Research, Communications and Administrative Staff, all dedicated to our mission of bridging the knowledge-to-practice gap in the prevention of mental ill-health and suicide.
- The Administration Officer is responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative tasks that keep our office running smoothly.
- In this role you will be a key point of contact for employees and stakeholders, ensuring a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
- Superannuation contributions 11%.
- Up to 12 allocated days off each year (for full-time employees).
- Four (4) weeks annual leave for temporary and permanent employees (pro-rata if part time).
- Salary packaging – Up to $9k for living expenses + $2.6k meal & entertainment + Novated leasing.
- Fitness Passport.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for staff and family members.
- Opportunity to work and collaborate with a range of non-clinical and clinical professionals.
- Working for a highly regarded public health facility, where supporting the local community is at the forefront of our business strategy.
- Career Development opportunity.
Our successful candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multitasking proficiency.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- The ability to work independently with self-motivation.
This position is temporary with the possibility of extension.
An eligibility list will be created for future temporary full or part time vacancies.
This position is full time, however part time arrangements will be considered (minimum 4 days per week).
We are unable to accommodate visa sponsorship for applicants requiring a visa for this position.
Need more information?
For role related queries or questions contact Amy Stevens on Amy.Stevens@health.nsw.gov.au
To apply for this job please visit jobs.health.nsw.gov.au.