Gidget Foundation Australia
Supporting the emotional wellbeing of expectant and new parents
Gidget Foundation Australia Client Services Executive
Gidget Foundation Australia (GFA) is seeking an experienced Client Services Executive to provide administrative and operational support for the delivery of GFA’s Gidget House and Start Talking programs.
About Gidget Foundation Australia:
Gidget Foundation Australia (GFA) is a not-for-profit organisation that supports the emotional wellbeing of expectant and new parents to ensure those in need receive timely, appropriate and specialist care.
About the role:
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Client Services Executive to join our growing team. The role encompasses all functions of front of house within an allied health practice setting. We are a small team and the person that we are looking for must present a warm, welcoming, and calm demeanor in all situations, be extremely flexible to changing situations and requirements, and have a can-do attitude. You must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Act as the Gidget Foundation’s first point of contact via phone or email with new and existing clients, medical professionals, and the general public.
· Manage the bookings of all client appointments at Gidget House North Sydney, the various Gidget House Extensions and Start Talking clients.
· Work with all GFA Clinicians to ensure an efficient service is provided to all clients.
· Ensuring the completion and processing of all client documentation.
· Housekeeping (at the end of each day).
· Financial administrative tasks.
· Assist the Clinical Practice Manager with administrative tasks such as the induction of new GFA Clinicians, and administration relating to GFA programs.
A bit about you:
To succeed in this role, you will be passionate about providing specialist care to those in need.
· Computer literate in Microsoft Office (and/or Mac equivalent programs) and willingness and ability to learn new software, including GFA’s practice management software.
· Reliable and flexible to respond to the needs of the organisation in terms of hours and days worked, as well as tasks completed.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment; prioritise tasks and ensure that critical tasks are completed in a timely manner.
· Comfortable liaising with a range of people from diverse backgrounds, including: new parents, medical professionals and volunteers; ability to balance the needs of individuals while keeping within GFA’s policies.
· Comfortable communicating effectively and courteously via phone and email.
· Ability to maintain a warm, welcoming, and calm demeanour at all times.
· Willingness to take the initiative to develop solutions to problems.
What’s in it for you:
· Competitive remuneration package of $48,000 (Full Time Equivalent $60,000, plus NFP Salary Packaging
· A role where you can utilise your passion to make a real difference
· Full time position initially contracted for one year, with the opportunity for extension thereafter. This role is flexible over the Monday to Saturday period.
Are you interested?
If so, please submit cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Referees will be sought upon short list completion.
The suitable applicants will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions at Gidget Foundation Australia.
Gidget Foundation Australia is committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Gidget Foundation Australia COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Submit your interest by: mid November 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.