R U OK? DATA-DRIVEN FUNDRAISING COORDINATOR
An exciting part time (3 day pw) career opportunity for a Data-Driven Fundraising Coordinator is available. A hybrid arrangement is on offer, with our office based in North Sydney.
The R U OK? Experience
The physical and mental well-being of our team is our priority. We value diversity and inclusion in all its forms. This is a place to feel welcomed, learn and grow with a small, dynamic friendly team.
· A flexible hybrid working environment, meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the organisation.
· A psychologically safe working environment.
· Support for your mental health with our complimentary EAP service, offering confidential professional support 24/7.
· Time Off In Lieu provisions: on the occasions, you help with an event that falls on a weekend (such as the Mardi Gras Parade), we grant this time back.
· Additional discretionary leave over the December holiday period where we recognise the importance of recharging.
· For every year you work with us, we offer a bonus loyalty leave day.
· An additional day of leave on your birthday should you wish to take it.
· Opportunities to join our team on our Conversation Convoys where we raise awareness and host activations in regional and rural communities.
· Self-directed learning days and a calendar of team training for personal and professional development.
Who we are looking for….
We are looking for someone who will enjoy co-ordinating our fundraising systems and processes whilst helping our valued fundraisers feel supported in their efforts.
The position will suit someone with a minimum of three years working in Not For Profit fundraising, with a demonstrated understanding of reporting, automation and data analytics.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, the primary area of responsibility is to use data to identify opportunities and areas for continual improvement in our fundraising efforts. You will also help ensure all fundraising activities, processes and procedures are delivered and maintained to a high standard whilst communicating with the wider team.
The successful candidate will have attention to detail, initiative and be an administrative whizz. Highly desirable is experience working with Salesforce, Funraisin, GiveNow, Grassrootz and GoFundMe.
R U OK? is a registered health promotion charity dedicated to creating a world where we are all connected and are protected from suicide. Candidates will ideally be Sydney based but we are open to reviewing interstate applications. Candidates must be legally entitled to live and work in Australia. There will be flexibility around how the candidate chooses to complete their weekly hours. R U OK? offer an inclusive, safe working environment and we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and/or those with disabilities to apply.
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please read the job description and email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressing the points below in the cover letter:
1. An example of a successful community fundraising project you have been involved in, and the skills and capabilities you demonstrated.
2. An example of a time when you used fundraising data analytics to achieve a successful outcome.
3. Why a role at R U OK? would be a good fit for you?
Closing date: Friday 17th March 2023, 5pm AEST.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.