Website Youturn - StandBy Support After Suicide
Are you ready to lead a critical national program and make a real difference? Youturn is looking for a dynamic and experienced Program Manager for our StandBy Support after Suicide Program (www.standbysupport.com.au). This is a key leadership role with a contract term until 30 June 2025, offering the chance to shape strategies and outcomes in suicide postvention across Australia.
- Strategically lead and guide the StandBy Support after Suicide Program.
- Drive effective commissioning, people management, contract, and project management.
- Foster proactive stakeholder communication and relationship building.
- Champion strategic thinking and innovation within the program.
- Proven expertise in commissioning and service delivery.
Strong leadership skills with experience managing teams across different locations.
- Proficiency in leading a national program to deliver outcomes.
Strong understanding of the mental health and suicide prevention (specifically suicide postvention) landscape in Australia and internationally.
- Excellent communication skills for effective stakeholder engagement.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Operational management experience with a focus on achieving objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in health, social services, or business, with postgraduate qualifications in public health or similar fields well-regarded.
- Minimum of five years’ leadership experience in the health, community, or social services sectors.
Why Join Youturn?
Flexibility: Enjoy a work-life balance with the option to negotiate start/finish times, allowing you to tailor your career to your lifestyle.
Benefits & Leave: Benefit from 5 days of paid wellness leave annually, corporate fitness discounts, and exclusive retail offers through our Rewards Gateway partnership.
Competitive Salary: Earn a competitive salary plus a generous $15,900 salary package.
Inclusive Culture and Diversity: At Youturn, we value inclusivity and diversity, actively encouraging applications from various backgrounds, including those with Lived Experience of Suicide, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, CALD, and LGBTQIA+ communities.
Apply Now! If you have the passion, skills, and experience to thrive in this role, we’d love to meet you. Please apply by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For further information please contact Jo Bennett, Program Manager – StandBy on 0438424370
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.