Website Youturn - StandBy Support After Suicide
StandBy Support After Suicide is Australia’s leading suicide postvention program dedicated to supporting people and communities bereaved and impacted by suicide. StandBy was established in 2002 by United Synergies (now Youturn Limited) and operates across Australia.
You’ll find out more about StandBy at: www.standbysupport.com.au
You’ll find more about Youturn at Youturn.org.au
Join Our Team!
Join our dynamic team as a StandBy National Partnership Coordinator! In this pivotal role, you will be instrumental in ensuring the quality and consistency of the StandBy program’s service delivery across Australia. This position involves overseeing practice standards, mentoring site personnel, and ensuring fidelity to the StandBy National model.
- Oversee the StandBy model’s implementation in your region, ensuring adherence to best practices.
- Monitor program performance and risks, developing strategies to meet contract outcomes.
- Stay abreast of trends in suicide, loss, bereavement, and trauma, applying this knowledge to the StandBy program.
- Conduct state-based suicide postvention needs assessments.
- Represent StandBy at the state level, fostering strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide operational support and mentoring to StandBy Managers.
- Ensure model fidelity and consistency through guidance and expert advice.
- Coordinate and co-facilitate bi-monthly staff meetings and participate in StandBy Advisory Groups.
- Assist in preparing annual work plans and contribute to reporting and data collection
What We’re Looking For:
- Tertiary qualifications in health planning, contract management, project management, or a related community services discipline.
- Experience in suicide postvention service provision.
- Strong knowledge of project management, sector engagement, and community partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST) is desirable.
- Current ‘C’ class driver licence and eligibility for a Blue Card.
This role offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact in the field of mental health and community services. If you have a passion for making a difference and have the qualifications to back it, we would love to hear from you. Please submit a copy of your current resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
For further information please contact Nicole Cool, Commissioned Services Manager (07) 2103 9791.
Closing date COB Monday 18 December 2023
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.