“As a sector we can be collaborators or competitors. Being a member of SPA is a commitment to the former. Through SPA we can negotiate a common and united voice for suicide prevention in Australia.”
Jorgen Gullestrup, former CEO (National and Queensland) MATES In Construction
We’ll help you:
- Collaborate across the sector on initiatives (joint ventures/shared costs)
- Advocate to government to ensure policy does not go against suicide prevention principles
- Contribute to SPA priorities through consultations on policy issues and specific projects
- Access to a wider network of industry professionals and volunteers
We’ll give you:
- Preferential Member Rate for the National Suicide Prevention Conference, bringing together over 600 delegates from Australia and internationally
- Exclusive invitations to attend events and participate in discussions on the direction of SPA (including AGM)
- Placement of an annual featured editorial in the monthly SPA eNewsletter with over 14,000 subscribers (Organisational Membership only)
- Plus much more. Click here for a full list of packages and benefits.
We’re working on:
- Online Members-only portal
- Increased accessibility of the expertise of members of the Lived Experience Network, for research, program development and guidance
- Mapping of suicide prevention programs and activities across Australia.