Coordinator - Suicide Prevention Hub
Applications for this position have now closed
Suicide Prevention Australia is the peak national organisation engaging with member organisations, governments, businesses, researchers, practitioners and those with lived experience seeking to reduce the impact of suicide on the community.
We are seeking a detailed implementer who is an innovative thinker to act in the role of Coordinator for the Suicide Prevention Hub: best practice programs and services (The Hub). This new initiative is an important piece of national infrastructure to support improved quality of suicide prevention programs and services offered to the community.
The person will have responsibility for the operations of The Hub within SPA’s Quality and Innovation Program area. The position reports to the Manager, Knowledge Exchange and works alongside and supports SPA programs, projects and activities with Key Result Areas as follows:
- Development and management of systems and processes required to enhance organisations’ experiences with The Hub
- Development and ongoing project, content and case management of The Hub
- Development and management of mentoring program and matching mentors and mentees
- Support the Manager, Knowledge Exchange develop and cross promote content and align knowledge sharing practices
The successful candidate should have:
- Degree qualifications in a relevant field with demonstrated experience in research, evaluation and/or project management.
- Strong administration and communication skills are required with an ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Experience in developing, managing and implementing business projects, policies or programs
- Proven communication and stakeholder management skills
- Computer proficiency in using IT systems including Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Experience in marketing, internal communications, social media or similar expertise
- Understanding of suicide and its prevention is desirable
This is a Full-time role on a contract basis until end of June 2019 and is based in Sydney CBD.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter including your responses to the criteria outlined in the Position Description, to Michelle Kwan, Manager, Knowledge Exchange at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Closing Date: 2 November 2018
For any further information, please contact Michelle Kwan via email email@example.com or by phone on 02 9262 1130.
Suicide Prevention Australia acknowledges all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the traditional custodians of the land.
Suicide Prevention Australia values diversity and encourages applications from all people. Our vision is to see happy inclusive communities work together in collaborative and inclusive ways to create opportunity and improve quality of life. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we connect with and support.