A MENTAL HEALTH AND SUICIDE PREVENTION WEBINAR SERIES
Connect 2020 brings thought leaders, experts and those at the forefront of suicide prevention to you. In this year of change and physical distancing, Connect 2020 allows you to collaborate, explore and connect with others working in suicide prevention and mental health.
In 2020, we’ve explored topics from mentally healthy workplaces, male mental health and youth mental health, to the incorporation of lived experience into research and groundbreaking new initiatives in suicide prevention.
Some of the expert speakers we have already heard from are:
- Lucinda Brogden AM – Chair, National Mental Health Commission`
- Brendan Maher – Global Director, Mental Mealth & Suicide Prevention, Movember
- Dr Zac Seidler – Director of Mental Health Training, Movember and Research Fellow, Orygen
- Dr Laura Shannonhouse – Associate Professor, Georgia State University
- Sally Morris – Executive Secretary, American Association of Suicidology
- Professor Jane Pirkis – Director, Centre for Mental Health, University of Melbourne
- Samuel Hockey – Youth and Lived Experience Researcher, University of Sydney Brain & Mind Centre
- Marc Bryant – Business Development Manager, LivingWorks Australia