The Voices of In-Sight speakers 2 day workshop is a highly reflective, facilitated process where you are afforded the gift of time … time to reflect and explore your own story, time to connect with others who have walked in similar shoes, time to hear different perspectives of suicide, and time to develop a structured, well messaged story that will have a positive impact on whoever has the privilege of hearing it.
On completion of this two-day program, you can expect to be able to:
- Identify the key messages within your lived experience story others can benefit from.
- Appreciate the wide range of lived experience perspectives, and the wisdom they offer.
- Communicate your story using appropriate language and safe content.
- Apply the VOI-S story structure to create an impactful speech and share your personal insights, understanding ways in which you can adjust your story for a variety of audiences.
- Implement your self care plan and recognise its importance.
- Incorporate current suicide prevention knowledge, statistics and activity into presentations.